- Student level placement is determined solely by the Director.
- Students are expected to attend all classes for which they have registered. A missed class should be made up by attending another class at the same level or lower. Classes should be made up within 2 weeks.
- Promptness is appreciated when dropping off and picking up your child.
- Please pull girls’ hair back and away from the face and, if possible, put it in a bun.
- No watches, bracelets or necklaces should be worn in class.
- Each student must supply his or her own dancewear. Underwear should not be worn under leotards.
pink leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, tan tap shoes. No skirts, please.
black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, tan tap. No skirts, please.
black leotard, black jazz pants (if desired), tan jazz boots.
black leotard, black jazz pants (if desired), black oxford tap shoes.
Advanced girls' tap:
black leotard, black jazz pants (if desired) black oxford tap shoes.
white t-shirt, black tights, white socks, black ballet shoes, black tap shoes.
As a courtesy, Dolly Haltzman Dance Academy has some girls’ ballet shoes, tap shoes, jazz shoes, dance attire and dance bags available for purchase. Contact our office for more information.
In the event of inclement weather
please tune to channel 69 and look for Repertory Dance Theatre/Dolly Haltzman Dance Academy to determine if our classes are cancelled. We rarely cancel classes. We have found that even though schools may have been closed for the day, by late afternoon conditions have improved to allow us to hold classes.
Please notify the DHDA office IN WRITING of any changes in your class schedule.
It is important for us to have accurate class rosters in the event of a last minute change or cancellation.
DHDA reserves the right to change instructors or discontinue any class without incurring obligations.
PARENTS PLEASE CHECK THE DOORS OF THE STUDIO AND YOUR CHILD’S DANCE BAG FOR NOTES FROM DHDA.